JD Edwards customers seeking high quality, skilled professional support for their EnterpriseOne™ software often face significant challenges in finding appropriate technical support resources to address these requirements. Recruiting and retaining the various dedicated technical professionals to maintain an EnterpriseOne™ environment can be costly and difficult considering the diverse skillsets that are needed to properly manage and support the technical support requirements of EnterpriseOne™.
Premier’s CNCplus Service offerings provide a high-quality, cost-effective alternative to address your organization’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne™ technical support needs. Our team of highly-skilled CNC professionals can provide a CNC support level tailored to your organization’s needs. Whether you are running JD Edwards EnterpriseOne™ Xe with Terminal Server Clients or EnterpriseOne™ 9.0 with Web Clients, our staff of technology, database and CNC experts have the diverse skills to support your unique technical profile and configuration.
Services Provided by CNCplus
CNCplus provides customers with the flexibility to choose which services are most appropriate. Examples of CNC services offered include the following:
- Timely Assistance with CNC Issue Troubleshooting and Resolution
- Package Builds, Deployment and Generation to all Servers
- ESU/ASU Installation using Change Assistant
- Service Pack Installation and Testing using Multiple Foundations
- Object Configuration Manager Activity Rules Setup
- Object Management Workbench Project Promotion
- Report Writer and Toolset Development Assistance
- Performance Tuning for Enterprise, Database and Web Servers
CNC Service Options
All CNCplus options include an on-site EnterpriseOne™ Tune-Up providing a comprehensive JD Edwards technical environment assessment that:
- Provides a solution plan to address any current technical issues that are outstanding; and
- Delivers recommendations to improve your environment(s) in advance of CNCplus support.
This service option is appropriate for customers needing occasional support with their EnterpriseOne™ environment. Support is provided 5 days a week during an 8 hour window with a 4 hour guaranteed response time. Weekend or after-hours support is available as an optional service.
This service option is appropriate for customers needing some after hours support with their EnterpriseOne™ environment. Support is provided 5 days a week during a 12 hour window with a 2 hour guaranteed response time. Weekend or after-hours support is available as an optional service.
This service option is appropriate for customers needing dedicated support for their EnterpriseOne™ environment. Support is provided 24 hours a day with a 1 hour guaranteed response time.
Other Technical Services
In addition to CNCplus, Premier offers such technical services as:
- Release Upgrades
- EnterpriseOne Toolset development services
- Performance tuning; and
- Database administration.